l96 range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l96 range

ive upgraded my asg l96 with a PDI hop up, madbull 6.03 tb. ive also tried 2 different hop up rubbers, prommy red and a lonex 70.

its is shooting at 450-460fps all is fine out to 150ft but then the bbs drop off quickly before way before 200ft.

im currently using 0.30g bbs, ive ordered some 0.36g, will this make much of a difference??

thanks

Re: l96 range

It has to be the hop. Might even be too much hop. Sometimes if you have a lot of hop it can have the same effect as no hop.
    I use Madbull Shark rubber in mine and the BBs just keep on going.
    I tried the red prommy and I am pretty sure it did the same as what you are saying.
    Btw I have the same setup. Well L96, PDI Hop, Madbull barrel.

Oh and btw I use 0.4s in mine with 495 fps on 0.2. So I don't think the weight will change anything except make it more accurate.
    Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

ok thanks for the info, i tried turning the hop right down but didnt help much, i might try taking the booster spring out tomorrow see if that changes it. but i will order a madbull shark and have a go with that, i also have a pdi hop rubber on its way.

Comment

I just found the prommy red too thick.
        I put it in my AK and it wouldn't even fire as it just jammed the hop because it was on full all the time.
        Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wadie Find out more about wadie
        Working...
        X