Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR 10 G-Spec Adapter Issues.

Hey all,

I am having issues removing the stock threaded component from the end of the outer barrel.
    It's the first time I have ever tried to remove it and I want to put a new adapter on to fit my 6.01 x 430mm inner barrel and to fit a better silencer.
    It took me ages and a fair amount of GT85 to remove the barrel from the receiver so I assume it's the same issue.

Has anyone had the same issue and managed to overcome it if so what method / tools work best?

Cheers,

Al

Re: VSR 10 G-Spec Adapter Issues.

So just to recap: you are trying to get a longer inner barrel in there and use a different silencer?

to do this just drill the end cap so the barrel *only just* fits though. for the silencer get a "G-spec silencer adapter" -google is your friend
    Real Sword SVD ¦ Cyma MP5K ¦ G&G GC16 M4 ¦ TM Hi Capa ¦ Tm MK23

Comment

Hey,

Yeah that's essentially it. I have an adapter from x fire but I can't get it in the end until the current cap is removed. I can post photos if needed.

Comment

Are you sure it's a G-spec adapter and not just a standard VSR pro adapter? It should have the same thread as the G-spec silencer on one side and a smaller one on the other
        Real Sword SVD ¦ Cyma MP5K ¦ G&G GC16 M4 ¦ TM Hi Capa ¦ Tm MK23

Comment

Hey,

Yeah I did have the right adapter...
          I sorted it, turns out there was just loads of locktight type stuff on there.
          Boiling water from the kettle followed swiftly by some GT85 and it came out in no time.
          Cheers though.

Al

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fat-al | Est 1989 | Product Designer | Photographer | Mountain Biker | Airsoft | Monkey Obsessive | Find out more about fat-al
          Working...
          X