Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

VSR 10 G-Spec Hop up block issue (internal assembly seems to have grown!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR 10 G-Spec Hop up block issue (internal assembly seems to have grown!)

I have just upgraded my VSR and am having alignment issues with the Hop up unit block.

(images from Google)
    eHYHjxJ.jpgV8xJQnA.jpg

Basically when I assemble the internals everything seems to fit fine.
    When I put them back into the stock however the internal assembly no longer fits. The block is very tight at the top end and the main bolt hole in the center of the hop up block is no longer aligned with the one in the stock. It seems like the whole top assembly is 1-2.00mm longer for some reason.

Put the stock internals back in and everything is fine.

The only custom parts are the usual. I.E inner barrel, hop rubber, dangerwerx arm, cylinder, cylinder head, spring, spring guide, piston, trigger.
    The main issue is that the mag doesn't align with the the hop because it is also 1-2.00mm out.

Any help would be appreciated, Cheers.

Re: VSR 10 G-Spec Hop up block issue (internal assembly seems to have grown!)

Screw the outer barrel round one more time.

Comment

I tried...
      I can get it round half way but can't even lever it past there.
      I'm having issues with the bolt pulling back but not locking too.
      So I also tried to move the zero trigger forward to pull the whole front assembly back a little but both are still the same.

Comment

does it all line up if you install it without the trigger attached?

nvm, didn't see the date of the post!
        Real Sword SVD ¦ Cyma MP5K ¦ G&G GC16 M4 ¦ TM Hi Capa ¦ Tm MK23

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fat-al | Est 1989 | Product Designer | Photographer | Mountain Biker | Airsoft | Monkey Obsessive | Find out more about fat-al
        Working...
        X