Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help upgrading a maruzen L96

Hello everyone,

First of all i would like to say i have read the guide on upgrading snipers such as a vsr 10. I have also upgraded a CA M15 CQB before

Tomorrow i will hopefully be a proud owner of a Maruzen L96 but i am already curios over what internal upgrades are avilable and what my options are.

Initially i will be aboiding a zero trigger and a new hopup (are they called PDI's?).

So question time:

1) I have somewhere a blacbk madbull hopup rubber and H bucking, would they be a wise choise to change first?

2) Also what is the best make tightbore barrel to use?

3) Should i add a silencer to fit a longer than stock barrel? if so what adapters / silencer lenghts and barrel lengths should i be looking at getting?

4) What make of sears and other parts are best adviced so the guns goign to to able to withstand high fps for a long time

Any estimations on rrp and 2nd hand prices with brand names would be great, i am also looking to get quality internal upgrade parts but not willing to go paying excess ammounts on zero triggers and PDI hopups unless its going to save me a noticable ammount of money in both short and long run

ty
    Last edited by badas; 28 April, 2010, 00:13.

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
Working...
X