Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

To anyone who has a ASPUK L96 steel cylinder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who has a ASPUK L96 steel cylinder?

As the subject says, if anyone has this. Has it reduced the resistance on the bolt pull as described? My original bolt is seeing some wear, its getting annoying that I have to almost rotate the bolt so the sear will lock onto the piston and its just getting a bit grindy. Despite my efforts and sanding and polishing the cylinder. Also my bolt hand likes to wobble with the cylinder removed from the receiver, I believe the crimps on the end are giving way as the rear screw is fully tightened.

I would appreciate any advice.

CH13F

Re: To anyone who has a ASPUK L96 steel cylinder?

Hi,

Not got the L96, but do have the VSR-10 ASPUK cylinder along with their 90 degree trigger.

I found the build quality was excellent, I had the same problem with the crimps on my cylinder, however the ASPUK one is welded on which removed this issue. I did find however that the ASPUK VSR 10 cylinder was slightly bigger in diameter than the stock one, which required a bit of sanding and polishing of the guide rings. With this done however, the bolt pull with an M150 spring is much smoother than with the same spring in the stock cylinder and not that much harder than with the original stock spring, plus the tighter tolerances eliminated any wobble at all when cycling, amd air seal us great using it with the ASPUK cylinder head (teflon taped threads) which as a bonus has a built in sorbo pad.

Although, as stated, the above related to the VSR 10 cylinder, given the similarities in the system I cannot imagine the L96 one to be much different, and indeed the 90 degree trigger that I mentioned actually came with an l96 spring and spring guide part leading me to believe that the company are as geared towards the l96 as the VSR.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Y0

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CrAzY CH13F Find out more about CrAzY CH13F
    Working...
    X