• Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper Upgrades (based on a VSR) and Further Guide

Have a chat with ovany as I think he is selling one

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
      Have a chat with ovany as I think he is selling one
      I asked him but he doesn't have it any more Any other ideas?
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

• Have you tried a certain Japanese website with x and fire in the name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Littletruck View Post
          Have you tried a certain Japanese website with x and fire in the name?

You sir are a god, thank you for that

Comment

Actually, I take it back, I HATE you, my wallet is never going to be the same now :P

Comment

Haha well you will buy stupid things lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                Actually, I take it back, I HATE you, my wallet is never going to be the same now :P
                Ha ha I have my eyes on one o the barrels for my L96 and the flash hider is the mutts. Lol

Comment

i need a bit of help i want to change the spring on my G-spec it has the standard one in it at the moment and i have a 120 spring to go in there but im not to sure what im doing. any help will be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Littletruck View Post
                    Ha ha I have my eyes on one o the barrels for my L96 and the flash hider is the mutts. Lol
                    Yh I was debating getting one of those, but have gone for a slightly different set up now:

PDI Bull Barrel Base
                    PDI Bull Barrel Fluted (regular length)
                    PDI Raven Silencer Adapter for Bull Barrel
                    King Arms Lightweight Silencer (245mm)
                    Harris Bipod
                    Leapers 3-9x50 Mildot scope

As for the above post, make sure that the spring is the last part you upgrade otherwise you will wear out sears etc
                    Last edited by TB-Stalker; 13 November, 2010, 14:33.

Comment

it already has full PDI upgrades i bought it from a mate he got bored of it before he got round to putting the spring in it

Comment

Quick question here, I was looking on a certain website with x and fire in its name as I am planning on buying my PDI internals from there, and I noticed that the springs come in two different categories, 11mm and 13mm, and I was wondering if someone could tell me the difference between these two (except this size obviously :P) is one set for the bore up cylinders?

Comment

The bore up cylinders can take 2 different spring guides, to accommodate either type of spring. The stock VSR spring, and laylax springs for VSR, are 11mm springs. You'd need a 7mm spring guide for these springs. For the bore up stuff, you have the option of the 13mm springs, if you have a 9mm spring guide.
                          If you go for a VC piston, you need a shorter spring guide. If you go for a hard piston, you're best off with the regular length spring guide.

The VC piston isn't really designed for use at 500fps. PDI have replied to complaints that their VC springs guides break too easily, with answers of, "they were designed for use in Japan, with the 1J limit". So they're worth staying away from. To be honest, I wouldn't use the hard piston either. On both, I've heard reports of the o-ring buffer on the front of the piston falling off and fouling up the mech. They have a very good advertising team at PDI. Don't buy into their jargon. Read user reports about their parts before you decide to buy.
                          sigpic
                          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

great thread my next gun is a vsr-10 pro hunter

Comment

Hi, just installed the PDI bull barrel and base onto my VSR along with a nineball hop rubber. However I now have a problem. My VSR doesn't seem to be feeding properly, if I hold the mag and push it up a little bit it feeds fine, but if I don't it only feeds every now and then. When it does feed though, everything is perfect, do you think this is something to do with the mag catch, the new hop rubber or maybe even the silver block that screws on top of the hop unit as that was a hell of a job to screw back on?

Comment

what stock is it mate......

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mj23lj Find out more about mj23lj
                                Working...
                                X