This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper Upgrades (based on a VSR) and Further Guide

you using upgrade or stock sears? i have some spare sears (stock ones) pm me if your interested

make sure the trigger pin is propperly press up and locked in place, i had a trigger mech that had a loose trigger pin, (the one that holds the mechanism into the cylinder), tightened it up and problem was solved.

apart from that, time for replacement sears

Comment

• Could the spring strength do anything to it a's he said it was 2nd hand ?
      and the sears might be bad
      Because it's a bar 10 get a zero trigger and don't get upgrade sears
      If you want to get upgraded sears I'd highly recommend that you buy a tm vsr trigger mech a's the quality of the vsr's better and capable of not braking
      Just something someone told me
      I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

right, before you buy any parts mate,

on the trigger mech there is a rear most grub screw, undo it...

this is the trigger pull adjustment screw. undo, re-pull the bolt the cycle forward see if it still fires before you ready,

Comment

ok, done that....

nope that hasnt worked...... still as you go to push the bolt it shoots forward and fires itself

Comment

ok... its working now..... i hadnt stablised the wobble enough on the sear set, so i made it solid now with no sideays movement and its working like a dream now..... :D

next question now is... which tb to put in it.... when i can afford it obviously

ive allready decided im gonna put either a firely hard or nineball rubber in there.... just need to know my options for the barrel.... looking for either the 6.03..... but might go 6.01 if its to too expensive....

Comment

ok i know it gives me the answer im looking for in the op
              but that was years ago
              so i just want to know which tb barrel i should go for
              thanks

Comment

laylax 6.03, longest you can get off zeroin

ive had standard and a pdi 6.01 tightbore barrel in fully done up VSR's and personally allways got best results from the laylax 6.03. as it was the longer version i recomend it may slightly extends into the silencer if u have the gspec version (pro is longer outer barrel i believe).

Comment

dont want to get a longer barrel as the silencer makes a difference :/

but keep the advice coming

Comment

advice please

Comment

Well the longer laylax 6.03 barrel makes a difference in a VSR, atleast it has for me and a considerable difference in range and accuracy so its your choice :/ and for the marginal price difference its something i would allways pay out for.

It doesn't extend that much into the silencer so it still dampens the noise considerably.

If your that worried about noise on a vsr (which you shouldn't be as they are so quiet anyways) then consider piston dampners, fill your stock with cotton whool and fill the silencer with cotton whool / make it longer

^^ All the above taken from experience and the enemy saying "nice Shot" from over 80 metres away :P

Comment

got a plan buy the long one
                        buy dampers
                        thanks badas
                        cotton wool .........
                        now how would i do this with the silencer (as im worried about some wool sticking out and catching the bb)
                        and do the black plastic things stay in place and the spongy thing gets replaced with cotton?
                        thanks

Comment

Fill your stock entirely with whool and where the outer barrel sits in the stock but make sure you can still screw your body pins in etc.

As for silencer its just about taking your time, you need some kind of piping that will provide enough room for a BB to pass through but fit in your silencer and provide considerabel ammount of room to pack whool arround but also one that has a diametre which can ballence on the silencers inner ring....

If you take apart your silencer you will see what i mean about ballancing the inner pipe of the silencer :/

Just drill holes into the silencer inner pipe thing and don't over pack it with whool otherwise it will end up poking through and catching your BB's :P

Its all about being patient with it

Comment

ive seen the inside and it consits of spongy things and plastic things

and im not shure on what your advising me to do
                            (its probably great but i cant understand sorry)

photos will help

Comment

I don't know what you meen by plasticy things either :P haha,

What silencer is it? a stock TM VSR one?

I haven't got the time to make a tutorial on it but basicly you just need a central tube in the silencer where a BB can fly through it.

Drill holes into this central tube and pack it with Cotton whool. The cotton whool packing supports the central tube so that it sits straight and BB's go through with ease.

Comment

Jump in halfway through but i seem to have seen someone use a biro or a pen tube in one if you talkin about in a silencer internals
                                Originally posted by Bluegill
                                SERIOUSLY...
                                Every time you click 'New Thread', a kitten gets stamped on.
                                If you read through these forums, you will get all of the information you need.
                                Just READ!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mj23lj Find out more about mj23lj
                                Working...
                                X