Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASG M40A3 Upgrade Advice/Parts Compatibility

Evening All,

I wondered if anyone had any experience with upgrading the ASG/VFC M40A3?

I've done some research and for the most part it appears VSR compatible (excluding, hop unit, cylinder head). Ideally I'd be looking at installing these parts:

Action Army Reinforced Sear Set
    Action Army Stainless Steel Spring Guide
    Action Army Allow Piston
    Maple Leaf Bucking if open, Nineball/stock TM bucking if bridged.
    Action Army Teflon Cylinder

I've not been able to find out yet if the stock barrel is bridged or not, as I'd be inclined to run a maple leaf bucking if it's open.

As for the feeding system, I read that the run needs to be replaced/reshaped for better feeding, any additional info on that would be great.

Before anyone says just get a VSR 10, I already own VSR's and have built a number of them, but am after something different.
    The clown has no penis

Re: ASG M40A3 Upgrade Advice/Parts Compatibility

I think AI have been upgrading one of these recently, knowing ASG it's probably all proprietary parts though, might be worth looking at the last few issues, I'm certain it was in this months
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hef legend Been playing airsoft in and around Sussex for about 5 years, I'm quite into my sniping and enjoy having a decent skirmish Find out more about Hef legend
    Working...
    X