Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR G-Spec spring upgrade help?

I'm wanting to upgrade my gspec from fps ( 290 - 300 ) to around 380 - 390

I have taken apart this and now have the bolt and piston head etc... But can seem to unscrew piston head this due to a pin?

any help or advice? Or if anybody has one allready upgraded to around 380 390 fps? Or maybe even upgraded piston and guide to sell that be great.

Re: TM VSR G-Spec spring upgrade help?

Put a rag around the air nozzle and unscrew with a multi tool with the plier bit don't squeeze to tight just enough to turn the cylinder head

Comment

You have to drill the pin inwards by about 1 or 2mm, you must be very careful when doing this so that you do not compromise the air seal of the cylinder. There are quite a few guides for doing this if you search it on google. Once you have drilled the pin, just rap kitchen towel around the piston head and use a mole wrench to open it up.
      Hope that helps
      Ben
      Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

aye what Ben said. - the silver pin needs to be drilled out.

take it slow. you will be fine.

Mac
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

i drilled it out with a wireless drill in the boot of a mates car.. pretty hard to c*ck it up to be honnest then wrap the piston head in a towel and use some grips to unscrew. goodluck
          If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
          CA M15 A4 x2
          Vsr G-spec
          P226

Comment

Originally posted by lt.fowler View Post
            i drilled it out with a wireless drill in the boot of a mates car.. pretty hard to c*ck it up to be honnest then wrap the piston head in a towel and use some grips to unscrew. goodluck
            totally agree! also forgot to say make sure you use a small enough drill bit, too big and its easier to mess it up but I'm sure you'll be fine!
            Good luck! :D
            BB
            Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Pin needs to be drilled out, 2 seconds on google/youtube/the search function here would of told you this!

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RhysHarrison Find out more about RhysHarrison
              Working...
              X