M15a4 need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M15a4 need help

yea iv'e done what uve said and still nothing so would i need a new motor?

Comment

have you got another motor to plug on to the wires or just something to check the current is getting to the motor?

Comment

ummm would my mp5 motor work?

Comment

Yeah, just connect the wires to it just to find out that power is getting to it, if it works then your other motor is dead

Comment

k i put the mp5 motor in m15a4 still nothing then put the m15a4 motor into the mp5 and it works so the motor is not the problem

Comment

Lot's of potential issues here. Jammed piston, Jammed gears, Jammed AR latch, Broken piston. Shagged Bevel Gear. You'll need to open up the gearbox to see what the issue is. If you've never done it before, and aren't confident enough to give it a go i'd get it sent off to someone who knows what they are doing. I.E not your mate that has changed the spring in his. It needs to be sent to someone with extensive knowledge

Comment

k i'll take it to zero one

Comment

Wait wait wait....lol.....Don't jump to far ahead.

If you have taken the motor out of the M15 connected the wires out of the grip laid on a table and it doesn't work. But does work in your MP5, then you have a problem with the wiring.
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Fuse, motor, then check the gearbox.

I had this on my old JG m4 turned out it had totally shredded the gearbox (piston lost a lot of teeth, the gears virtually stripped bare etc)

Take it to a qualified (term used loosely) techie. In other words take it to your site and hand it to the guy who does all the repairs for them. If it is your first gun i suggest just standing and watching what they do/asking them to teach you a bit about the internals.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MIKEABUS IM AWSOME! Find out more about MIKEABUS
                    Working...
                    X