L96 upgrade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 upgrade.

I'm buying an L96 and I'd like to get as many fps out of it as possible (my site,which I run,doesn't have strict fps limits) to make it into as more realistic weapon for sniping,in that I want as long a range as possible.I'd intend to use .4gramme bbs.Can anyone give me some advice on this as I've not bothered to upgrade any of my rifles so far.

Re: L96 upgrade.

until you read the rules mate about fps limits for single action rifles

no one will help you as the fps is STRICT for sniper rifles

Comment

I've no plans to use it at any site but mine,and the other guys are ok with what I plan to do.It would be my intention to use it only at a suitably long range and not close in to anyone.As I've said already I don't have strict fps limits at my site so neither I,or my fellow skirmishers see a problem.
      At the end of the day it's an experiment in pushing the limits.

Comment

your site is not a real air soft playing and registered site .....

as EVERY site in the uk has a site limit for each weapon type ,

Comment

Why would it need to be registered to be considered "real"?
          Could this be the first example of airsoft snobbery?
          We play our sport with great enthusiasm and passion.We all discuss and agree on what we are happy with as regards fps limits.I would imagine that we're not the only unregistered site in the country.
          Finally,we do all travel to a Ukara registered site to maintain our Ukara registrations and there we DO abide by the specified fps limits.Any happier?

Comment

Well I and others will say

The law is strict about the laws given to each site

And snobbery not classes in this case mate

I know what the rules for sniper rifles as had children like you sound get me done by the police and house raided because using metal bbs in a vsr

Now you saying my site has no real limit so they are breaking the law and if they are ukara registered site if I find the name I will report to both ukara and the police for flaunting fps limits put in place to keep our sport safe

Comment

i play on an unregistered site near me but we still have fps limits
              its more for safety than anything else

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

paulm Find out more about paulm
              Working...
              X