VSR G spec Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR G spec Ammo

I've upgraded My VSR G Spec with full Laylax internals, 150sp spring & 6.03mm tighbore barrel, Can any one recommend the best type & size of ammo to use.

I've tried G&G 0.28g & it seems to have the same range as an AEG which isn't right, 0.25g excel appears to work realy good but looses accuracy in windy conditions. Has anybody got recommendations on the ammo to use & it's availability in the UK.
    Current Weapons-
    ICS M4 CQC EOTECH 551 EOLAD
    TM P90 Upgraded
    TM VSR-10 G SPEC Laylax internals & 3.5-10 x 40 M4 Sight
    TM Glock 26 Advance - TM Glock 17
    TM MP5K upgraded sniper backup

Re: VSR G spec Ammo

I would say .36s. My mate used them, and he gets some good shots with his rifle, which is running at 500fps.

Comment

Try .28s

Comment

I have a high end spec vsr g spec with over £500 spent on upgrades and i find with the hop rubber i have on ( TM ) SGM's work for me the best out perform anything !

Then on a windy day in the woods 0.43g teflon coated Straights as i still out range most things and people tend to take there hits more funny that !

But you do need to clean your hop rubber after using them as they leave a bit of crap on the rubber! If you cant be arsed with that then 0.36g Straight's work good as well

But my best groups at distance are most definately with SMG's (Maruzen APS Super Grand Master )

But the best advice i can give is just try with a few types and you will see which suit you and you rifle as all are different .

Good luck and happy sniping

Comment

Cant skimp out on sniping its extremely delicate you will need to maintain and configure the rifle to your exact needs etc so really using any BB you should give a good clean

SGMS are master bb's but you may require heaver weights so degicon are second best

degicon straights are the teflon coated right thats what the picture shows on zeroone

Comment

i use .3 in my sniper and they work fine .
            hope this helps
            What's the situation?Two blokes and a hell-load of cutlery!

Comment

for me not then less them .3 I do recommend .43 ... n only use SGM if you can.. proven to have not air bubbles in ... but for long distance and windy day.. go with straight..

Comment

are the digicon straights on zeroone the teflon coated bb's? will any stock rifle be able to use them without problems

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
                  are the digicon straights on zeroone the teflon coated bb's? will any stock rifle be able to use them without problems

cheers
                  try the white one ..digicon.36 g at wolfarmory a bit lighter...for the teflon u have to clean all the time coz of black coat..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SGT Blockage Find out more about SGT Blockage
                  Working...
                  X