DE M47 Disassembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE M47 Disassembly

Okay, I've got one of these cheapo springer shotguns, and I had this brainwave () to take it to bits. I had one or two homebrew tweaks to trial, but at the moment the pain in the butt is actually dismantling the damn thing to the stage where I can remove the internals.

I've taken off the stock and two tubes at the front (leaving just the receiver itself), and removed all the screws holding the two shells together. Yet for some reason they won't separate and seem joined somewhere internally above the trigger mech by metal rods. This is mightily annoying since in the course of my fiddling I dislodged a trigger component that now needs to be reseated before the gun will function. Not a proud day in my fledgling techy career :p

Am I missing something? I've heard of people upgrading the spring before so I know it's doable; I'm just loth to force it and bugger it up.

Any help from someone who's done this before would be muchly appreciated! Not all that much of a clue, it has to be said :D

Thanks a lot

Artekus
    My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
    I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

About the Author

Collapse

Artekus I got born. I did shit Find out more about Artekus
Working...
X