X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Upgrade guide Based on Maruzen type 96

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
    could be a few things mate,

dried up internals meaning you need to strip the rifle and lube with the correct lubricants,

the rubber on the piston and cylinder head have worn to far and needs replacing, and then there could be a spring issue,

come back after you have had alook at all the mentioned and report back
    It is a short vibrating kind of noise. Its only about 5months old still trying to work out problem

Comment

check the cylinder mate, make sure everything is meshing correctly and there is not sign of wear on the cylinder and internal components

Comment

Just a quick question, is the ASG L96 (aw 308) the same as the well / warrior one? I'm having one delivered tomorrow and I need to know what upgrades I can use

Comment

Believe it is the same but the hop unit may be slightly longer / cut different in one area. I am starting to come accross 3 different l96 hop unit's these days and it is hard to identify which goes into what gun as they fit outer barrels differently.

If it's an L96 with a folding stock i don't think it will take a warrior hop unit. There are also i think different length hop arms coming out in the newer unit's comapred to the older ones but slightly better materials are being used and much higher FPS's.

Comment

Originally posted by evilpanda88 View Post
            Just a quick question, is the ASG L96 (aw 308) the same as the well / warrior one? I'm having one delivered tomorrow and I need to know what upgrades I can use
            same im struggling for info on it
            After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Would the upgrade paths in OP work on a TM L96 AWS without any extra modifications?

Thanks

Comment

I have just received a well / Wariour L96, I have followed the guidelines here, I checked there is no velocity re-stricter, I cleaned the rubber and PTFE'd over the join ect, I cleaned and lubed everything as per the guide. I have got the hop up "right" i think, My questions is, over 6 meters, minimal wind, on a bipod, with a scope, what sort of groupings would be reasonable, the spread is about 6 inches, excluding the odd flyer. is this in an expected spread range ?

Comment

Originally posted by StnDuck View Post
                  I have just received a well / Wariour L96, I have followed the guidelines here, I checked there is no velocity re-stricter, I cleaned the rubber and PTFE'd over the join ect, I cleaned and lubed everything as per the guide. I have got the hop up "right" i think, My questions is, over 6 meters, minimal wind, on a bipod, with a scope, what sort of groupings would be reasonable, the spread is about 6 inches, excluding the odd flyer. is this in an expected spread range ?
                  Sorry 16 Meters ! 0.29g BB

Comment

Personally I think at 16 meters you should be getting very very tight grouping, the hop shouldn't be kicking in then and it wouldn't of lost much power so it should be very tight grouping. Especially if your looking at getting accurate at 60+ meters
                    Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                    Working...
                    X