This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Upgrade guide Based on Maruzen type 96

Oh awesome I'll get the red shark one that's 60 degrees. Better than using the one that came with my JG AK47.
    Barrel use 6.03 or 6.05. 6.01 doesn't give range like the 6.03 would in a sniper.
    Ric
    Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Use a .04 for pdi badas

And use madbull .03 as gave best results lads

Comment

Awesome guard sniper to the rescue once again
        Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

hmmm i kinda like my 0.4g bb's :/

A know what barrels to normally use etc for an L96 and a Gspec but this guns a little different kinda because ive never owned an aps2 before i suppose.

Ive only been using the 6.01 as it came with the gun but at the moment im getting over 80 metres easily on every shot but the accuracy of each shot can never be 100%. Will try the new hop rubber as its free first and take it from there.

Comment

I seem to have trouble with range. My shots are dead straight but can't seem to reach 100ft+

Currently running a stock Warrior L96 using .43's

I'm guessing it has something to do with my hop, maybe not adjusted very well?

Comment

your bb's are too heavy too and hop yes

you want to be usingh 0.3's / 0.36's at utter most on a stock l96

Comment

Badas, on the aps system mate use a pdi.04

also use this on a l96 with .4s using an hp unit or pdi you will notice a hell of a better accuracy and consistancy

also on a stock rifle with a few tweaks that are on the very first post on this thread
                the heaviest ammo will be .36 as badas said and will be accurate out to about 50max then will drop off

use .3s at the moment to get a little bit more range but you will need to put one or more rounds down range to hit them

Comment

I'll pick up some .36 as well then and save the .43 for windy days.

Comment

guard-sniper87 banned!?

adjusted my stock hop unit finally and reaching around 60m with .30's which is superb. For a full stock system to have pin point accuracy and reach those distances not to mention a hefty FPS. £130 well invested.

Comment

Is there a picture basied tutorial on doing some maintance on these? I have a Warrior stock l96 that I have been using for the past 6 months and I havent done anything other than try to fix the empty mag indicator which still dont work and made some home made barrel spacers.

I want to try and upgrade as well as keep it in shape but I Would like to read a guide on what I'm doing and acually see what is needed to be done. 1 thing I think I need is a new hopup rubber where can I get these from which is best on a stock spring? or keeping it at 450fps

Comment

hi guys
                        was just wondering were you would think the best place to start upgrading a warrior l96 would be, cylinder or barrel / hop ?
                        second thing now i know guard covered this in the main guide but i ordered what i thought was silicone spray as that what it was advertised as, and on reading the can it says for outside of guns only so what should i use and if its on zero one could someone please post the link
                        thanks
                        MM
                        Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

firstly, if you have a B&Q, go and get some silicone spray lubricant by 3in1, its in a yellow spray can, lasts for along time,

also the first place you want to start with upgrades is actual consistancy of the bb's

so barrel spacers, tb barrel, ptfe mods on both cylinder head and hop unit, using the correct weight ammo, and making the bolt pull smooth, and the big problem getting air seals spot on inside the actual cylinder and hop unit.....

I have repaired many rifles who said they have amazing air seals when infact they are worse then standard

Comment

yeah i was hoping you weren't going to say hop and barrel as that's the only place im not confident with accessing, in fact i haven't a clue how too
                            anyway thanks i will do some digging
                            thanks again
                            Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Just bought the Well AW338 springer. When I tried to fire it a pin fell out of the bolt handle.
                              I have put it back in but now I can't move the bolt at all.

Any suggestions please.

Regards Patrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Hassett View Post
                                Just bought the Well AW338 springer. When I tried to fire it a pin fell out of the bolt handle.
                                I have put it back in but now I can't move the bolt at all.

Any suggestions please.

Regards Patrick.
                                you will have to take the cylinder out, and get into the the internals,

also if you can post the pic of the pin that fell out, this would help lots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X