G-SPEC to VSR10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-SPEC to VSR10

i already have a VSR10 G-SPEC but i dont like the look of it so i was going to buy a VSR10 and put PDI externals on it.

but is it possible to do away with the G-SPEC outer barell and inner barrel and put a PDI outer barrel assembly and longer inner barell for a VSR10 on it

any help is much appreciated

conor

Re: G-SPEC to VSR10

yes it is mate,

Tb-stalker has installed a flute barrel on his ( believe it was a g-spec, not sure, )

but i know for a fact the mj23lj done it ,

just make sure yo buy the correct inner barrel,

as all you need is the outer barrel and inner barrel i believe

Comment

Hi, right, I had the VSR Pro and added the PDI barrel. But you can do exactly the same with the GSpec, BUT, you will need the following parts:

PDI Bull Barrel Base (This is what the PDI barrel screws in to, you need it whether you're changing a Pro or GSpec.)
      PDI Bull Barrel (There are loads to choose from, you can get them tapered, fluted, tornado fluted and you can get them longer than the Pro outer barrel)
      You will then also need the correct inner barrel and a PDI Bull Barrel End Cap or a silencer adaptor.

Hope that helps. It's not as hard as it sounds, if you need a hand just ask, I photographed the whole assembly.

Alex
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

I've done it, take a pro spec length inner barrel, outer barrel, barrel spacers and simply screw onto the receiver.

Not all that hard really. I had it so i could pretty much hot swap g-spec and pro by doing a quick stock off and one screw out.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Brilliant thanks guys i only bought the G-spec because of the full laylax internals just need the PDi barrel to finish it off. I may need some help when it comes to fitting the bull outer barrels and inner barrel. And what barrel spacers do i need for the Laylax PSS10 6.03mm barrel that is going inside the PDI Bull barrel

Comment

I have just done this. Swapped a TM G-Spec outer and inner barrel for the Pro versions outer and inner barrel.

FPS remains the same after swapping over. Im yet to see if this makes any difference with the grouping over range.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

conor 2608 Find out more about conor 2608
            Working...
            X