PDI and laylax mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PDI and laylax mix?

could i use the laylax teflon with all the pdi internals?

Comment

The collective wisdom is that you shouldn't, you should stick to all pdi or all laylax. I know folk have used pdi sears with laylax pistons etc but I've not heard of anyone using pdi internals in a laylax cylinder.

Comment

I guess the cylinder i have is fine, i just wish they sent the palsonite one... i think the vtrigger is designed to make bolt pull easier, not trigger pull right? I will stick to pdi, and persuade x-fire to send me the correct one, my only worry is that i will have to send my entire order back which i am not doing. i also want the black effect of the palsonite bolt. :D

Comment

Well I would email them first and see how you go. I expect I'll end up in the same boat sadly, hopefully not. We'll see.

Comment

yeh i have. no replies! :/ and hopefully you won't! Like i said, pm me the outcome please! :D

Comment

No worries, will do and good luck, update us on the outcome.

Comment

so long as i get it fixed up tonight, im taking her skirmishing tomorrow :D Will aslo get a chrono done later tonight hopefully, using the 'sp80' spring, which i am concerned at... :S lol.

Comment

the damn thing won't even fit in the cylinder with the 90degree head?! i must be doing something wrong?!

Edit: it must be a problem with the 90degree piston head, i tried it in the vsr stock cylinder, and it still wouldn't push down properly... great. PLEASE HELP! THERE MUST BE SOMEONE WITH THE PDI PRECISION CYLINDER SET?!?!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
                  Working...
                  X