There's the problem

Jesus ,
    the fps is over 450

Minimimum weight is a .3 on stock set ups

Use .36s or .40 if your going to fully upgrade the rifle

All the upgrade parts are on my thread I made on the sub forums main menu

Comment

Re: l96 bb curling

Guys there is also a screw which holds the mag chamber in. If this is loose your bb's will start to wander. i know because mine does it all the time. The mag well can wobble and this allows the hop unit to rotate slightly. When you get it firing straight ensure you do it up and check it before every use.

Also where are you firing these if its outside remember it could just be the wind. Try firing both ways (up/down) range to ensure you actually have a problem. Its suprising how effective the wind can be. sorry if your sucking eggs...

Whoever is using .25's cease immediatly these are simply too light. You need .36 at the very minimum. I recommend Devil Blaster .4's.

If you are using the standard hop up the best thing to do is strip it and ensure everything is lined up properly. If you are not sure then best give it to someone who knows what they are doing as this can be a bit tricky.

Also, whoever is getting less than 500 fps with there SP170 needs to look at there air sealing!! I get 540fps with sp150 meaning I have to clip it!! Search tefloning l96 or something similar or think about upgrading piston / piston head.

This is only my opinion btw and i'm not saying its right. I'm just telling you how I get many kills at my site.

If you want another opinion don't waste your time with PDI hop units I don't know anybody that has ever got one to work any better than the original maruzen unit. Can't speak for warriors though...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

billybob9351 Find out more about billybob9351
      Working...
      X