X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully UPGRADED L96 list

OK, due to soooo many people calling their rifles fully upgraded
    when it IS NOT ,

here is the list of upgrades that allow your rifle to be classed as fully upgraded

Sping --- laylax or pdi springs ranging from sp140 - sp190(for abroad limits only if installed in UK rifles you ARE breaking the Law)

Spring Guide- Either Laylax 7/9mm or Pdi 7/9mm metal ball bearing spring guides .

Piston- Laylax, Element three stage, Pdi, EdGi, Polar star metal piston's

Sear sets- Pdi sear seat( diamond cut ), EdGi (custom built), Laylax Zero trigger.

Cylinder head- Laylax damperner head/airflow, PDI + EdGi air flow, Polar Star .

Cylinders- Laylax teflon, Polar star Stainless .

Hop unit's- Hexegon products unit, Pdi hop unit

Barrels- TB aeg barrels using PDI unit and Hexegon unit, PDI and EdGi custom milled barrels for using custom brass spun ORIGINAL styled units .

Hop Rubber's- Any hop rubber that can be used with the above stated hop units.

Barrel Spacers- Laylax, Pdi, EdGi barrel spacers, or even home made Polymer spacers .

Outer Barrel- The laylax bull barrel or The PDi outer barrel

Bolt carrier- PDI only using the PDI bull barrel..

REAL STEEL flash hider- good luck finding one, as they are EXTREMLY hard to get and the lucky few who have them me included will not sell them..

Silencer Adaptor-Laylax or Pdi silencer adaptor

Over barrel Silencer- only a Few were made, and i know two people including my with them on their rifles , so only chance is to custom make one.

So if you class yours as fully upgraded and it is NOT , you are breaking the Law as it is classed as False Advertising

so use the terms slightly upgraded or semi upgraded

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
Working...
X