Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laylax 500mm Barrel

Hey everyone
    Just wondering if this would fit in my Warrior L96. Iv got a PDI Hop and the standard hop unit so m I'm guessing it would fit one of those.
    Also how long do you reckon the plastic trigger will last with a new cylinder set but no improvement on spring.
    Cheers
    Ric
    Stop Drop And Roll

Re: Laylax 500mm Barrel

i had a stock maruzen trigger mech last at 500fps whilst i owned it (1 month) then sold it quite a while ago and its still going strong :/

Comment

Hmmmn cheers I'll try it out and see how it sounds hopefully will last although have been using the gun nearly 1 year now
      Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Yeah just check out the stock sears if they are already excessively worn then buy a new trigger mechanism or upgraded sears or a zero trigger but i don't want to be forking out £150 for a zero trigger :/

I have had 2 or 3 l96's now with 500fps outputs on stock sears and now had any problems or heard of any after ive sold them

But id never risk it on a VSR due to other parts costing so much to replace xD

Comment

Also, i would flog the pdi hop unit to fund other upgrades, just fit a madbull tightbore barrel into the standard hop unit (will require some minor modifications maybe but i did fit one recently that went straight in) and you should be happy with the results, it is what i have allways done to an L96.

Although an L96 performance will struggle to match that of a VSR when upgraded too.

Need anymore advice pm me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Dr Find out more about The Dr
          Working...
          X