Need advice with mag release l96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice with mag release l96

Hi, ive recently bought a l96 from zero in, and when it arrived the spring from the magazine release had came out, i put it back in, simple.
    But its fallen back out again, and ive appeared to have lost it, i cant fire because it doesn't feed bbs and the mag falls out, unless its held.

Any advice?

Not even sure if this is the right place to post, but if not, please move.

Re: Need advice with mag release l96

Originally posted by cactus View Post
    Hi, ive recently bought a l96 from zero in, and when it arrived the spring from the magazine release had came out, i put it back in, simple.
    But its fallen back out again, and ive appeared to have lost it, i cant fire because it doesn't feed bbs and the mag falls out, unless its held.

Any advice?

Not even sure if this is the right place to post, but if not, please move.
    Ive also happened to sadly find the but that pivots snapped ill get a pic up soon.

Comment

here

This is the part (colored in red, also the spring from that bit is missing)

Comment

faulty pic
        you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
          faulty pic
          What do you mean by faulty pic?

Comment

if you brought if from here then contact the seller and ask if was working when had it,

if from the shop contact them and arrange for them to pick it up and fix it

if neither, you will be looking and ordering parts from abroad if uk shops haven't got them in stock

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cactus Im a newbie to airsoft, But I do enjoy it. :) Find out more about cactus
            Working...
            X