VSR 10 PDI parts help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR 10 PDI parts help

Hi, dose anyone now if the PDI Ezy piston, 9mm spring guide and spring can be used in stranded VSR cylinder

Re: VSR 10 PDI parts help

I would stronly recomend you stick with all laylax, had experience with someone recently whos had problems with PDI since day one in a VSR :/

All ways used laylax and allways out performed any other VSR i have come accross and verry reliable.

Comment

I have just heard that the springs and pistons are better

Comment

What about firefly piston?
        And the pdi palsonite hd cylinders set ?
        I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Firefly is good especially in a stock cylinder but laylax just offers that little extra oomph (FPS) and consistency from one shot to the next

@Liam, its down to personal preference really but after having laylax, PDI and firefly iel allways be going back to laylax it just works in all conditions etc etc

Comment

thanks i just wanted to find out for a friend if the PDI piston ect would fit in a standard VSR cylinder

On a second note I have a zero trigger set up. Also I would like to know as from research on different forums it has been said that PDIs bigger springs make for a lighter bolt pull, and that the 9mm springs and spring guides can be fitted to a standard bore VSR cylinder and that 9mm spring will fit the laylax orange piston. Can anyone confirm this

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

liam92 Find out more about liam92
            Working...
            X