Can someone tell me a name of a good bipod
    What a quite cheap bipod but a good make
    Max 50 pounds
    Also if possible a harris style bipod

Names of websites please pm me
    Thanks
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Re: Vsr bipod help

harris style bipod all the way - google / search on here for a 2nd hand one :/

i can sell you a harris style one for £35 if you pm me, its black, used and looked like any other with a few marks from use.

and pictures are in my M14 sales thread in my sig

Comment

From my experience, both rifle shooting and airsoft, bipods are only good for staying put, and they severely limit how quickly you can turn to engage a target as they will get caught up in what you happen to be leaning on. VSR's are so light anyway that you will never need the added stability of a bipod. But yeah, harris are the only way to go if you do go for one.

Comment

I just need one a's I'm very shaky
        Don't know why
        Just wanted to know if some (and what type) bipods don't fit on vsr's
        I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Harris bi-pods fit to a standard QD stud, which should already be fitted to your stock, (this is also what slings attach to) if not they are available to buy, and all you have to do is drill the stock to fit the stud.
          If stability is a problem, you should look into breathing technique. I have never really had a problem as in airsoft you will probably never engage a target over 100 yds. If its that much of a problem for you i would suggest looking into breathing technique etc. You can also use your sling for stability by wrapping it around your arm. Pretty much anything can be used as a rest though, and remember, having a folded bi-pod on the front of a gun makes it difficult to rest on things.

Comment

Here's your best answer: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3431
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gezer love airsoft and getting to know everything about it as a sport and the great friends that we meet. Find out more about gezer
            Working...
            X