Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruzen APS2 Questions inc zero trigger

Hello all,

Got one of these today and just fitted the hexagon aero chamber and a tightbore barrel, all fits together nicely but the tightbore barrel is extending out of the maruzen aps2 flash hider by about 3 inches....

So my questions are:

1) What adapter do i need to replace the stock flash hider with a silencer?
    2) Are there any silencers that will fit a silencer adapter from Q1 which is about 30cm long? :P

Also has a red triggered zero trigger fitted, when i fire the rifle there is a slight metal twang noice, performance and consistency is excellent but the trang is metalic and just wondered if this is is a fault / a sign that something needs replacing in the cylinder at all?

Cheers

Re: Maruzen APS2 Questions inc zero trigger

I think you can use a l96 silencer adapter thats 14mm + thread

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

got an adapter on order

just the silencer and slight metalic tranging noise now anyone? :/

thanks

Comment

When I put the new zero trigger in my Warrior, guard sniper told me to lube the spring a bit (in the cylinder). I used a bit of gun grease and no more twang, sounds like my old trigger. Also I haven't seen any 300mm long silencers but maybe someone has.
        Thanks to Guard
        Last edited by The Dr; 9 March, 2011, 23:27. Reason: To make change
        Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Yeah already done that to everything inside the cylinder but the spring (done the spring guide)

so will give that a go when i get the silencer

Comment

be careful with the silencer adaptor mate,

the aps flash hider is that shape for a reason..... it actually hold the barrel inplace and keeps it stable in the outer barrel without the need for more then 3 barrel spacers,

the actual adaptor needs to be bored out so the barrel fits, but it has to be central.

the twang will be the upgraded parts in the cylinder mate, just the sheer force inside it now upon release,

have you got the dampener cylinder head or the airflow, as this will contribute also

Comment

its the airflow cylinder head and the adapater states its made for the aps2 which i have ordered off of a club site....

Comment

yeah, if you use the dampener head mate,

it is the same as the airflow just a fraction bigger beveling channel
                with sorbo pads to stop the thwack of the piston head on the cylinder head

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
                Working...
                X