L96 spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 spring

Which spring did warrior L96 use? I have disassemlbed mine.
    It is like 24 cm long and the diameter is 1 cm.
    I am looking for some spring can give me about 350.
    Any Idea? Thx
    sigpic

Re: L96 spring

did u ever get a solution also in ur postition

Comment

if buying from z1, laylex 110sp, under the aps2 upgrades. Should be around 350fps

(the warrior2 use the thin spring guide)

Comment

Yeah, as he said.

Most APS-2 upgrades are compatiable with the Warrior L96, including springs.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

firstly check see if they do a 090 0r a 110 spring on the asp2 section . if they do it will be around 320 but with the airseals sorted and proper tight seal is inplace will be near but not over 350 .

hope it helps

Comment

is there a post about how to change the spring in the l96?
              Tonk
              Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

Youtube is the best place really.

Comment

its easy, remove the cheek rest.
                  in the trigger you will see a latch (just infront of trigger) pull this down and the bolt etc will pull straight out the back of the reciever.
                  Using pointed nose pliers put them into the two holes at the end of the cylinder. Do not hold the nozzle and twist as it will deform
                  the piston and spring will both come out with a bit of pulling... Think thats everything?

chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

no no no do NOT do that to change srping on ANY l96 sniper rifle

first off take the mag out make sure it is clear .

-take the large allen-key to uncrew the 2 allen-bolts on the underside of the body , do so until they are loose and then remove the barrel and upper reciever .

-ok once the rifle in two parts have the trigger mech upside down and you will see a small flat rectangle type bolt that u can pull , this is the spring guide stopper , remove it

-once this is removed . cycle the bolt as you do to load dont be alarmed when the bolt pulls all the way out .

- unsrew the cylinder head ( brass thing with two holes either side of the nozzle ) with a pair of needle nose pliers , but be carefull because the spring may push out and fire the piston and cylinder head around the room .

- remove the piston and old spring and spring guide if your upgrading the whole lot . if only the new spring going in, if it is a ps96s130-170 that your putting in look at the spring and one end should have tighter wound closer coils on it . this end goes in the botl first , so that bit with more tighter coils will be at the cocking handle end .

- replace the piston relube the oring inside of it , re attach the cylinder head , DO NOT over tighten as this will result in the splaying of the actual cylinder , once all is reassembled . place back into the bolt housing but you will need to either use a small allen key or screw driver to press the trigger sear down so u can slide the bolt back into the housing all the way .

once bolt is inside replace the handle type bold ( the spring guide stopper ) re built the two gun halves and re-tighten the two body bolts up with the allen key but only tighten them up so they hand tight too tight and the bolt will not cycle back and the barrel and bolt and hop up will not be aligned . so just make sure its hand tight

then thats it your ready to use your new spring .

hope this helped mate

Comment

Guard-sniper
                      Thanks for this
                      i shoudl be receiving my warrior l96
                      when i get back from holiday
                      if i have any trouble can i give you a shout?

Tonk

Comment

yes mate either me or alex

Comment

Kool
                          ty

Comment

i just cute a bit by bit using the choron.
                            sigpic

Comment

bump
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deanfirst Find out more about deanfirst
                              Working...
                              X