I need HElp with my tm m203

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need HElp with my tm m203

Ok I have recently aquires an m203 tm non gas version does anyone no how to make it work or how to install it would be much appreciated

Re: I need HElp with my tm m203

Originally posted by cptnpanda View Post
    Ok I have recently aquires an m203 tm non gas version does anyone no how to make it work or how to install it would be much appreciated
    Push the button above the grip, pull the grip forward, insert shot-shell, close, pump grip back and forward again, fire.

Comment

I do that load the cartridge pull the handle back down hen nothing nothing happens at all

Comment

load the shell with a speed loader,
        fit shell into M203,
        and rack it like a shotgun, its only single action, it will fire 3 shots every pump, you get 10 shots out a shell

Comment

So after putting shell it close the handle then once closed re rack to fire ????

Comment

yes,

and its perthetic compared to a 40mm moscart lol

Comment

Ah it's only really for looks got it for free lol it came with a weird plasticthingy with wires on t any ideas???????

Comment

Ah it's only really for looks got it for free lol it came with a weird plasticthingy with wires on t any ideas???????
                Hang about. You got it for FREE, yet you created THIS thread: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=111578

There's another thread on the forum about overpriced items.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Actually my rewind I bough the one I'm selling obviously I got ripped off hence why I'm keeping the one I got for free and re selling the other

Comment

Actually my rewind I bough the one I'm selling obviously I got ripped off hence why I'm keeping the one I got for free and re selling the other
                    Makes NO sense whatsoever to me that sentence??
                    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

If it a shotty m203 you need to say that as people will assume it's a grenade launcher.
                      Either way, nobody will go near it in a million years at that price, way way way way too high.
                      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Originally posted by Mike581 View Post
                        If it a shotty m203 you need to say that as people will assume it's a grenade launcher.
                        Either way, nobody will go near it in a million years at that price, way way way way too high.

i think the MAKE gives it away

Comment

Yeah if you know that TM only do the shotties..... A guy just starting out wouldn't know that though I'm sure
                          G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Ermm, have we actually gotten this shottie firing yet?

And I agree with above... worth £50 posted with just the basic single shell... less if it doesn't actually fire.
                            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cptnpanda love guns love everything about guns cant shoot for shit lol Find out more about cptnpanda
                            Working...
                            X