• TM vsr advice?

hiya lads , here is what i have so far

laylax zero trigger +orange piston
    laylax hop up
    laylax cylinder head
    laylax spring 150
    laylax spring guide

madbull v2 innerbarrel

now would it be worth me getting 2 barrel spacers??
    and also is it worth me getting the laylax teflon cylinder?? or as i have keep with the stock one??

also has anyone placed resin in the stock to beef it up?? any advice on that more than welcome..

thanks glen

Re: TM vsr advice?

I have the same setup in one of my rifles.

You dont need barrel spacers. I don't use them in mine and my rifle is bob on accuracy wise. The will illiminate the vibration so if you have the cash then it's a ncie addition but you certain don't NEED them.

Same with Teflon cyclinder. You don't need it. tbh i think they are a waste of money. my old man has one in his vsr but i have the stock cylinder in mine and i cant tell the difference.

I use a T-Towell wrapped around the inner parrel and also inside the stock sto quieten the rifle. Resin sounds a bit messy.

Comment

Originally posted by glenbrooks View Post
      hiya lads , here is what i have so far

laylax zero trigger +orange piston
      laylax hop up
      laylax cylinder head
      laylax spring 150
      laylax spring guide

madbull v2 innerbarrel

now would it be worth me getting 2 barrel spacers??
      and also is it worth me getting the laylax teflon cylinder?? or as i have keep with the stock one??

also has anyone placed resin in the stock to beef it up?? any advice on that more than welcome..

thanks glen
      Sears are a must if you want to start upgrading power but apart from that then yes what you have is fine but i wasn't aware madbull did a VSR style barrel bearing in mind AEG ones won't fit. barrel spacers are pretty much a waste of money as you can make custom ones using electrical tape then PTFE to make it an exact fit. IMHO the teflon cylinder is a waste of money because the amount of difference it makes in bolt pull is negligible compared to a properly greased standard cylinder.
      I've used hamster cage stuff to fill my stock with but expanding foam works but can be messy.

Hope this helps,
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for the advice lads , also i have some high performance engineering grease with ptfe, is this ok to use on the cylinder etc??
        thanks glen

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenbrooks ex army..infantry 8 tours under my belt now here just for fun Find out more about glenbrooks
        Working...
        X