New Custom SPAS 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Custom SPAS 12

Hi everyone, I bought a new SPAS 12 to do up seeming as I sold my last one to fund crappy uni housing... :-(

Right so here it is before I did anything:

Then I added a 1J spring, PDI silicone piston heads, 3 x KM 6.04 tightbore inner barrels, TruGlo RS fibre optic sights, a green laser and a nice full sling. I also cleaned the entire gun from inside out and gave all mechanical parts a good coating of silicone spray. I am slowly building up a good loudout to go with this. So far I have a balaclava and S10 gas mask and some meaty metal filled gloves :-)

Here are pics so far!

Future upgrades include a custom milled flash hider/choke/whatever you shotgun lads want to call it. Possibly other stuff if i think it needs more! Comments and Criticism please! :-)

EDIT - apologies for the shit photos... they looked a lot better on my phone lol! OH also I have taken pictures of every part of me taking the gun to pieces and putting it back together so I can make a guide if anyone is interested? I hear people have lots of trouble dismantling this gun properly...

Re: New Custom SPAS 12

Awesome - whats the range and accuracy like?

also is it hard to pump with the 328 spring rather than the normal 220ish fps

Comment

Hi there! It is a little more difficult but not particularly, I think the silicone spray helped there a bit, the only resistance is from the spring itself really and not any part of the mechanism. It fires .25 at 330-340 fps and the accuracy was very good at about 60ft... havent really tested it out too much yet though!

Comment

get one of the folding stocks!
        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

If you can find me a folding stock, I will get a folding stock.

Comment

Ive got one on mine mate, but unfortunately my shotgun doesnt perform quite as well as yours!

And no, theres NO WAY im selling it haha
            Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

looks cool! Never fired a shotgun before. Can you cock it with one hand hehe?

Comment

Haha yeah I tried doing that with another SPAS 12... unfortunately it is pretty much impossible. Obviously the pump grip on these is compressing the spring, which you cant do with a simple flick of the hand! On a real shotgun the pump grip is bloody easy to pump, at least it was when I fired an M870, as it's just reloading the shell.

@waltzinblack - please sell us it! If you ever get bored of it... or... need money think of me first lol

Comment

Well.. I suppose I might consider it.. but it would have to be for a fair bit of cash mate

Comment

haha how much is a 'fair bit'?

Comment

I just want a FOLDING STOCK :'(

Comment

Yay I now have a folding stock as of next weekend! I will put pics up as soon as its on! Can ANYONE think of anything else I can do to it!?

I certainly can't...

Comment

Its been a long time coming buddy , may you bask in its glory .How about ,smokeys fore grip ,torch ,a drum mag ? :D

Comment

YES! mod a m4 c mag so you dont have to use the shells! :D

Comment

dont change it, it looks great as it is, you'll overdo it if you add anything else ( apart from the folding stock ) (just my opinion)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Auroris Find out more about Auroris
                              Working...
                              X