Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Marui L96 aws hop up not working dont know why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui L96 aws hop up not working dont know why ?

hi guys ive got a tokyo marui aws rifle spring action and ive only had it for about 2 months, when i am shooting it just seems to dip even on the highest hop and still dips i dont know the reson for this can anyone help or give me a suggestin on how to stop the bb when shooting ?

cheers

Re: Marui L96 aws hop up not working dont know why ?

what fps and weight bb you using?

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

the fps is 300 and 0.25s and thre just dipping ?

Comment

Why not take the hop out and just re-build it. Take it apart and put it back together, something might not be in properly, or something is aligned, tiny things you know. give it a try and see what happens
        sigpic

Comment

i found the hop to be a little disappointing on the l96 at first, now i have replaced the rubber with a firefly it works flawlessly, so replace the hop rubber is my advice. but also check to make sure the rubber is clean, if you have lubricated the gun in anyway it may have got on the hop rubber, this will stop it working properly so give it a good clean and try again first
          Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

ok thankyou do any of you know how i can get access to the hop up never took the gun apart only had it a while, could someone give a step guide how to get it or some guidence thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jamster4 just play airsoft for fun and competition Xbox 360 FTW Find out more about Jamster4
            Working...
            X