PDI VSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDI VSR

Hey guys, i'm going to order some parts from PDI, and i was just wondering which cylinder set is the best? The customise kit cylinder set which includes the new Hop for the VSR that they make, or the VC precision cylinder set.

Is the VSR Hop as good as they say?

Also, the other question is in the likely event my order gets held by customs, how much would they be charging me if the total cost of my order in britsh pounds was £250 or there abouts.

Cheers guys,

Jack
    Need VSR advice? Get in contact I may be able to help!

Re: PDI VSR

Oh and also, i currently have the PDI 45 degree sear set up, how much better is the PDI New trigger v2 than this? Is it worth the money?

Jack
    Need VSR advice? Get in contact I may be able to help!

Comment

Customs you'll probably be looking at around £50 plus what ever the handler want to adds to it, parcel force is about£13.50.
      . .

Comment

Id personally hang on to the original TM unit, theres going to be something new from me soon making this unit the better choice

uno momento while i check the pdi cataloge

hmm seems you have 3 pistons to choose from

hard
        VC - vacume
        Compo - not sure what this does, offers both VC and HD but with a lighter piston it appears.

Id go with the HD set, in palsonate. That stuffs pretty smooth..

Cant see what benifit that hole will have on the vc not from pictures any way.

they do V1 and V2 triggers the diffference being the length of a spring so it seems like v2 might be less harsh on the action.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jackwarz Find out more about jackwarz
        Working...
        X