MB-02?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB-02?

Hi guys just wondering can anyone tell me what upgrades can be fitted into the MB-02?
    Apparently is a copy of the APS SR2?

Thanks guys.

Re: MB-02?

I came accross the following quote:

"I've done several builds with the MB02. Resizing the receiver rings doesn't cause any problems; in fact, if you do it right, it improves things. Works great if you're doing a full upgrade with a teflon or palsonite cylinder and a zero trigger. I hate those receiver spacers anyways. I always swap out the hopup chamber anyways, so I don't really consider that a problem. Its a tight fit, but still works.

I consider it a clone, because you can replace all of the internal parts (or external ones, for that matter) with VSR parts without needing machine tools. A bit of sanding, sure. A hammer, most definitely. But that doesn't mean you can't get it done."

I'll PM you further details but you should be ok with VSR parts.

Comment

Sorry i ment to put MB-06 not MB-02, the APS SR2 clone?

Comment

MB-06 takes mostly aps2 parts, Ive upgraded my mates with aps2 spring guide, 3 element piston and taper cylinder head, unsure on hop but it looked alot like the l96

Originally posted by Metalbody
        pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Thanks mate, any idea about the barrel?

Comment

evening, (or which ever xD) i have an mb-06 and 'attempting' to improve it internally.

i have myself a hp (hexagon Product) hop unit, it allows you too attach aeg barrels, nubs and rubbers to your l96 (such as the pdi and only uses one adjustment screw) and i have encountered a small but probably easily solved question, on the back end of the unit, where the nozzle/cylinder head reaches into it fits fine, where as on the inner hole to where the nozzle/cylinder head somewhat pushes the air after it gathers the bb the hole is to small.

my question is would this be because the air nozzle is to wide due to the funny valve which came with it being on it (which made the fps low) and if i do buy a new one will the air nozzle be a thinner one (by a mm, maybe not even that) or are all air nozzles made the same size and dimensions?

sorry if you dont understand this, i probably wont in the morning xD

also the mb-06 takes standard l96 type barrelsbut can easily be changed to an aeg one by using a pdi or hp hop unit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GunnerG Ali Find out more about GunnerG
            Working...
            X