L96 bipod rail troubles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 bipod rail troubles...

Bipod rail was fine before the rifle was skirmished. During a game my dad came up to my and handed me the peice above, with the bipod still attatched. it had somehow fallen off without me noticing. It went back in fine, but is now stuck, and wobbles from side to side, causing the rifle to lean?

Re: L96 bipod rail troubles...

mine has the same problem its due to wear on the mount
    sigpic

Comment

You mean the actual bipod wobbles? or the rail rotates? cos if it's the bipod, i think they are all like that; they sit a wee bit loose on the rail.

Comment

Originally posted by Malakai View Post

Bipod rail was fine before the rifle was skirmished. During a game my dad came up to my and handed me the peice above, with the bipod still attatched. it had somehow fallen off without me noticing. It went back in fine, but is now stuck, and wobbles from side to side, causing the rifle to lean?
        The part above is on a retaing clip that allows it to rotate so as a sniper the weapon is able to move to the position that he wants but is still firm both of my 96s had this you can stiffen it up by using p t f e. Tape wraped around the pin only needs a couple of turns

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

Can anyone tell me what this part is called and where to get a new one? I just got an L96 without one...

Comment

Originally posted by thompy1993 View Post
            Can anyone tell me what this part is called and where to get a new one? I just got an L96 without one...
            I have 1 spare I could sell u for £5 if you want

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Malakai Find out more about Malakai
            Working...
            X