tm vsr g-spec problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm vsr g-spec problem

i just looking for abit of advice when i go to cock my vsr the rifle it just springs back into the start position. I've been told its the piston and its a common problem but i was trying to find out if that sounds right as i didn't really understand if he meant the piston or the piston sear.

Re: tm vsr g-spec problem

hey,i had the same problem once with mine.The fix..a new stainless steel first and second sear kit.
    simples

Comment

Slam firing can be a cause by many things.

Usually it is worn piston sear. This is what is normally the first thing to try.

After that, it could be a worn piston or something else.

Comment

It could also be the trigger pull adjustment settings, if the trigger is to far back it won't work properly and causes the rifle to slamfire.

Jack
        Need VSR advice? Get in contact I may be able to help!

Comment

Check the condition of sears and piston first. If they look fine then check what jackwarz said.

If adjusting the screw does nothing then time for new sears or a piston if they are worn / chipped.

Comment

I have brand new PDI sears and cylinder parts in my vsr and it does the same bloody thing- locks back where the piston engages the sear but when it comes to pushes the cylinder forward to load a round, it won't budge. I then give it a bit of a shove and it flies forward. I don't know what to do, especially when I've spent weeks turning it into a lovely looking Kar98k springer...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X