L96 Loud and rattley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 Loud and rattley

Hi i have a warrior L96 and when i fire it kind of vibrates and the noise and is louder than my cousins ( we have same gun) also there is something rattling about in the barrel, well i think its in the barrel :S

Re: L96

Good to know......might want to put this in the tech section maybe?
    Armoury:
    WE M4
    TM VSR
    TM PX4

http://www.urban6airsoft.com/

Comment

Re: L96 Loud and rattley

In there now. Perhaps a better title would do as well.... So I've done that for you...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Rifles, all make different sounds tbh. You might need to elaborate a little more to get a solution, if there is one.

If you're suggestion about the the rattly noise coming from the barrel, it migh be because the foam barrel spacers have moved out of place or simply not present.

Comment

Originally posted by dazz666 View Post
          Rifles, all make different sounds tbh. You might need to elaborate a little more to get a solution, if there is one.

If you're suggestion about the the rattly noise coming from the barrel, it migh be because the foam barrel spacers have moved out of place or simply not present.
          the noise is like a screw rolling around in there everything works its just annoying.

Comment

unscrew the end barrel cap and see what falls out

Comment

Originally posted by dazz666 View Post
              unscrew the end barrel cap and see what falls out
              tried :L its like inbeween the barrel spacers im worried that if i take the inner barrel out i wont can re install the spacers as i do not know how to :L

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
              Working...
              X