vsr help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vsr help

right i have a 420 fps upgraded vsr buth the onlything tht is not upgrade is the hop.
    this mean everytime i load the gun the bb falls out the end or does not get anougth airseal behind the bb.
    so i need a new one and i have been told to get the firefly hard hop but as everyone nows there a pain to get hold of, as there never in stock.........
    can anyone tell me what other hop rubber to use thats as good AND THAT IS IN STOCK THANKS

Re: vsr help

TM ones are fine and personally found it the best for a VSR.

Comment

I found the firefly is best.. you could always use a 9ball hop rubber. They're usually in stock and 420 sounds about the top limit it should create good hop for.

Also this should be in Tech - Single Action Guns.
      sigpic

Comment

the gun tech i spoke to said the nineball are soft and only really do 380 max pushing 400

Comment

Well in that case, you could try and scour everywhere for a firefly or stick with the stock TM one, which is VERY good.
          sigpic

Comment

thats whats in it and its not good at all for me

Comment

That's strange... Have you checked every possible source of air loss? The o-ring on the piston, the seal between the cylinder head and cylinder?

After that I suggest you take the hop apart, clean the rubber with warm soapy water and examine it for any possible tears/damage. If there is any, get a new stock TM one. Or keep looking for a firefly
              sigpic

Comment

ok how do i check for air loss ????
                and i took hop apart and it looked fine but ill do it again and clean it lol

Comment

Just put your unjamming rod down the barrel, make sure hop is off and fire the gun with no ammo in it. If it barely comes out you have yourself a problem and I'd suggest putting PTFE tape where the cylinder head screws in and your hop rubber.

Although you'll need to ask others on that seeing as I've never PTFE'd my vsr
                  sigpic

Comment

done what u said and it works great now lol, just needed a clean

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X