X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR pro wont cock

Hi all

My tm vsr was all fine untill i tested today
    I pull back the cock handle and it just springs forward quite fast without load a bb
    Do i need new sears?
    If not what could it be
    All help appreciated as im trying to sell it!

Thanks

Re: TM VSR pro wont cock

Piston could be worn, sears could be worn/damaged or the trigger adjustment screws may just need tweaking.

Can't say anything without you taking it apart.

Comment

classic slam firing....

Have you just taken the whole cylinder set out and the slam firing came about afterwards? If yes, you might have missed placing back the plastic ring/shimm of the cylinder. There's two of them... rear and front and either one of them get lost most of the time. They look like this (the two rings except the stock ones are white(?) ):

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

though this one's a JG BAR10, might help you give an idea what i'm on about....

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/lo...p/t143616.html

Those rings holds the cylinder straight and aligned. If one gets missing (especially the front one) it will make the cylinder wobble whenever you cock the rifle causing the piston sear to lose its grip on the piston.... resulting to Slam Firing. If that's not the case, yeah, I might say its a sear problem or the Piston part where the sear grips might be worn already.

Hope that helps.

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

i will try this as i think you may definitely be onto something here in my case,

thanks alot will keep you updated

Comment

if ever, those AIP parts i purchased from e hobby shop in asia

Comment

Everone is right, proving it could be anything however it's usually sears or your piston are worn.

Check both. Slam firing is pretty much trial and error.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Regulus Find out more about Regulus
              Working...
              X