Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G-spec length inner barrel in a full length bull barrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-spec length inner barrel in a full length bull barrel?

My question is, if I was to get the bull barrel/s for the VSR, can I stick with my current tightbore in my G-spec, or will I have to buy a pro length barrel? I ask this because in my friends AK, he put a silencer on it and the bbs were hitting the top of the silencer.

Cheers
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: G-spec length inner barrel in a full length bull barrel?

you can but you have to be sure to set your hop to make the bb's fly straight... constantly. But its better to get the pro length inner barrels IMHO.

With regards to your friend's AK... its just a matter of sorting the AK's hop setting to make the BB's fly straight as it come out of the inner barrel. It hits the top of the silencer because the BB's spins upward before exiting the silencer. Try tweaking the hop setting... tricky because you also have to make sure other factors doesn't affect the straight flight of your BB's...like say barrel wobble.

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
    Working...
    X