Warrior l96 upgrade advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior l96 upgrade advice

Hi i have a warrior l96 and was just wondering if you kind people could give me some advice on what to upgrade. It has a couple of issues that could turn into problems. At the very end of hop up arm theres a bit of plastic snapped off, the hop works good though :S. Also being one of these people who like to take things apart i managed to break the rubber o ring that seals cylinder head but it still works... for now :/ Where can i obtain a new o ring? . I use 0.25 bbs and would like it to be able to go further and for it to be more accurate.

Thanks
    Last edited by pureairsoft11; 2 November, 2011, 13:47. Reason: Missed out a bit

Re: Warrior l96 upgrade advice

If you want the lift for use with heavier bbs or simply want to fix the hop lever you can now buy metal replacement hop levers from a new sniper parts shop online.

If you contact them they have o-rings too!

Comment

Originally posted by dazz666 View Post
      If you want the lift for use with heavier bbs or simply want to fix the hop lever you can now buy metal replacement hop levers from a new sniper parts shop online.

If you contact them they have o-rings too!
      thanks very much mate

Comment

You'll probably be able to pick up a box of a hundred or so spare o-rings for the price of a couple from an airsoft retailer though, just look on the bay.
        sigpic

Comment

firstly mate, go to B+Q and buy a set of orings, and replace the broken one, they are only £10 for about 200

then read the massive upgrade thread on Type 96 rifles i made, it has nearly every single piece of upgrade info and tweaks plus general usage hints

and you WILL need heavier ammo once the rifle is working correctly, but the upgrade thread will inform you about that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
          Working...
          X