Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Brand-new TM vsr have a unbelievable dirty Barrel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand-new TM vsr have a unbelievable dirty Barrel!

Hi guys got the vsr pro from Z1 a few days ago, last night I was cleaning my inner barrel to get ready for today's game, but when I put in the rode with piece of cloth, it comes out like totally black!

After 10 sheets of cloth and lot of silicone spray it still came out dirty!

Any ideas?

When I using it today I found the range of it is not so good with .23

Also bending to left sometimes.

Would a tight bore barrel fix the problem? Does the lay lax barrel work fine with firefly bucking?

I will not upgrade the stock cylinder set as my site limite is 350 cos I thought an extra 50 fps won't increase much range right?

Thanks!
    sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Re: Brand-new TM vsr have a unbelievable dirty Barrel!

well for a start use atleast .3's and yet the laylax tightbore would improve accuracy not sure on the bucking

Comment

Try cleaning barrel to 2/3 way down, when clean do the rest, if problem persists I'd suspect the bucking.

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
        well for a start use atleast .3's and yet the laylax tightbore would improve accuracy not sure on the bucking
        It's firing 300fps atm, if I use .3s would the bb fly too slow people can see it coming and hide?
        sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

Originally posted by gasman View Post
          Try cleaning barrel to 2/3 way down, when clean do the rest, if problem persists I'd suspect the bucking.
          Thanks will do it tonight! If still dirty I'll take it apart see what's in there

Comment

first, is a brand new rifle from them or not ......

second, did you fire it at all before cleaning stages, if yes then its the grease in the cylinder is too wet or slick, result need proper grease not z1 shite ...

third, you need to keep going until its clean but you need to take the inner-barrel and hop unit out to get the correct judgement of depth of the cleaning rod,

what bb's have you been using when firing if they are coated they will leave a residue in the hop unit and barrel, meaning the barrel will not be clean until bbs are changed and hop unit is cleaned of the residue,

also for the power using .3s will be accurate and wont be seen easily,

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
              first, is a brand new rifle from them or not ......

second, did you fire it at all before cleaning stages, if yes then its the grease in the cylinder is too wet or slick, result need proper grease not z1 shite ...

third, you need to keep going until its clean but you need to take the inner-barrel and hop unit out to get the correct judgement of depth of the cleaning rod,

what bb's have you been using when firing if they are coated they will leave a residue in the hop unit and barrel, meaning the barrel will not be clean until bbs are changed and hop unit is cleaned of the residue,

also for the power using .3s will be accurate and wont be seen easily,
              ok..It is a brand new rifle from zeroone directly,

I did fired it before cleaning, including dryfired like 5 shots.

I was using .23 blaster bb

The bb were very clean

My screw driver is too fat to take down the hop assembly and I will get a better one and take it apart to see whats wrong with it.

Comment

well dry firing rifles force lube from the cylinder into the hop unit so theres one flaw ....

secondly were the bbs teflon coated or colour coated??

and yes you'll still need to use slightly heavier bbs then .23s for the true effect of the rifle to show

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                  well dry firing rifles force lube from the cylinder into the hop unit so theres one flaw ....

secondly were the bbs teflon coated or colour coated??

and yes you'll still need to use slightly heavier bbs then .23s for the true effect of the rifle to show
                  Didn't know dry firing could force the lube out..so no gonna do it again

The bbs were not coated I think might be just dust in the barrel.

Last night I was cleaning my girl friends m4 also brand new from Z1, really dirty as well...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hunter.mei Find out more about Hunter.mei
                  Working...
                  X