Hop up on vsr too low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop up on vsr too low

I have just installed and bedded in a Laylax 150 spring and a firefly hard hop up rubber. However when I put the hop up on full, I won't get enough hop up with .46 and almost not enough with a .3.

Is this too do with the hop up unit or maybe I am losing out on power? The bb's start to dip at around 50 m.

Thanks
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Hop up on vsr too low

You need to pack out the hop to get more backspin allowing you to lift heavier bbs.

Try the "bic biro pen" mod.

Comment

first off read the MASSIVE vsr thread and will give you ALOT if not ALL the info your after,

then you will have alot of insight into modifications and upgrade options, instead of just whacking items in and paying for it with faults later

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
        first off read the MASSIVE vsr thread and will give you ALOT if not ALL the info your after,

then you will have alot of insight into modifications and upgrade options, instead of just whacking items in and paying for it with faults later
        I have read it many times. It does not help my situation at all and I have a fully upgraded VSR already with the needed Laylax and noobie sears so please do not treat me like a kid.
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

trolls be trollin

Comment

As said try the bic biro mod or ask RichardY about his new hop arm he has had made for VSR's.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post

first of mate

many NEWBS buy upgraded rifles and dont learn how to fire the stock rifle to is best performance then upgrade bits at a time,

and if you read it CORRECTLY the link and a whole page is covered about the biro tube fix and pictures uploaded from two people on here themselves
              so dont try and tell me to do things ..... if you dont use the search button or google dont post simple

WE dont put threads up just for people to ignore them and create crap ones ( in general ) which have been covers no less then 10 times

Comment

To be fair I was looking up this potential problem and I couldn't find it in the VSR sticky either...

Comment

cough my vsr hop arm cough splutter cough

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
                  Working...
                  X