l96 hop up break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l96 hop up break

hi all so after afew thousand rounds my warrior l96 has decided to break the hop up arm has stapped off, can you get replacement hop up arms or do you need a whole new hop up and out of interest how much would a bog standard hop up be i dont want anything fancy, for now ive super glued it in place but the hop is far too high so no sniping for me for a while

Re: l96 hop up break

It's worth while mate to buy a new hop unit have a look around for a hexagon hop unit, it allows you to use set barrels and hop rubbers but keeping the simple adjustment

Comment

If u do a search for a certain parts of snipers uk they have both metal hop levers and hexagon clone hop unit both in stock.

Comment

any tips on how to get the little metal pin out holding in the lever it wont budge been bashing it both ways with a pin and a hammer for ages

Comment

Keep bashing

It only goes in one way so check you haven't wedged it in further.

I usually use I small screwdriver and hammer.

Comment

ive broke 2 allen keys and a screwdriver haha wont budge either way if i dont get it out it looks like 50 quid for a new hop up chamber rather than just getting the hop arm

Comment

to be honest mate, you can get the hexegan hop unit for less then £35 if you know where to look in the uk

also the pin that holds the hop arm shouldn't be fixed in at all, but now you have bashed it it replace the unit ..

Comment

this is the simplest fix in the world and i can tell you will give you more accuracy than even the pdi unit as i have had 5 of these........ First pull the hop arm up and cut both the prongs off then and a hop nub, reasemble and roberts your fathers brother..... stick a fork in it its done...... lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X