Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior G22

Hi

I just recently purchased a Warrior G22 second hand, though brand new. I took it out for its first game today and the bbs curve to the left slightly although the hop was ajusted to the max. What I am going to ask is what after market parts can you do to make the gun abit better? Currently its shooting at 450fps so anything you could do for me cannot go above 500fps as that is my site limit. I was thinking hop unit, hop rubbers, tight bore barrel. Things like that, Im not rearly up on the technical stuff so please forgive my bluntness. Also the trigger is very hard to pull back so maybe some sort of aftermarket trigger too, maybe a zero trigger? What do you guys think?

I would need to know what parts I require.

Cheers

CA M15A4 CQB
    TM M.E.U
    KSC Mac 11
    Warrior G22

Re: Warrior G22

As i can tell you are new to sniping

What bb's are you using what weight

Just because hop up is max doesnt mean it will fly like a dream adjust it slowly and keep shooting with the right bb and it will be nice

upgrade wise start off with a tightbore and new hop up parts

Comment

Re: Warrior G22

Im using .30 and I adjusted the hop bit by bit which means it got better as I adjusted it but then i reached the end of the hop. I know I need a new hop unit I have had this confermed but I need to know what ones etc... what barrels... etc will fit.

CA M15A4 CQB
      TM M.E.U
      KSC Mac 11
      Warrior G22

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aaron Find out more about Aaron
      Working...
      X