l96 upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l96 upgrades

i have a stock l96 which upgrades should i get first which will make the best difference
    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Re: l96 upgrades

Why is this in General Discussion?

Never the less, star with a tight bore barrel!
    And I have no idea what L96 you have, so I'll just say, new spring, piston and trigger sears and piston sears, and get new hop up rubber (hard).
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

is there any brands i should avoid for upgrades ? not sure how im going to go about it but i want to upgrade this to be my best rifle
      After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead View Post
        is there any brands i should avoid for upgrades ? not sure how im going to go about it but i want to upgrade this to be my best rifle
        What brand is your rifle?

Generally, PDI is great stuff, but expensive. Also, you can't use PDI kit with any Laylax stuff, so make sure you stick with PDI if you go for PDI parts.
        Laylax is cheaper and still very good.
        Polarstar and EdGI are AMAZING but harder to find, if you want them you might have to contact them directly but it's definitely worth your money.

P.S. EdGI barrels are the best out there.
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...aruzen-type-96

Thread done i believe

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
            Yeah this should do you, check it out, if you have any other problems look in the Advice section or PM me!
            Last edited by sj_asc; 29 January, 2012, 23:28. Reason: Thread Moved to Tech - Single Action Guns

Comment

If your looking for major results then all you need is a high pressure piston, sp150 spring and a spring guide all for under £60. If you have the money to splash then you can go for extra's like spring guide stopper, cylinder head, barrel, teflon cylinder, barrel spacers etc however your not going to see dramatic differences (On a genuin level) I won't lie to you and say get full Laylax upgrades etc as it's the best ever blah blah but others will swear by that having a fully pimped out rifle means better performance and you would of spent a few hundred £'s

Go for the parts I initialy listed, you will see the difference straight away. Get the other items as you will, like I said I've used some fully upgraded rifles over the months and tbh I couldn't personally spend the extra few hundred for minor improvements. Also, a 150 spring will be fine with other stock parts so you don't need to worry about future issue's as 'slam firing'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fuzzhead Find out more about fuzzhead
              Working...
              X