EdGI and Laylax in my VSR-10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdGI and Laylax in my VSR-10?

Hi guys, I'm looking at upgrading the internals of my VSR-10 and I'm looking at the EdGI Power and Durability Upgrade package.

I want to know if this package and the EdGI SP01 are compatible with the Laylax teflon cylinder and if the teflon cylinder is compatible with the Polarstar cylinder head.

The EdGI has a 7mm outer diamter spring guide.

Any ideas?

P.S. EdGI/Laylax is better than PDI, right?

Thanks, Milo.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Re: EdGI and Laylax in my VSR-10?

in my eyes pdi make the best upgrades for the vsr, had a full pdi one myself so cant comment on the other brands but i and alot of others on airsoftsniperforum also opt for pdi over their counterparts now.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: EdGI and Laylax in my VSR-10?

Yeah I've one TONNES of research and just had mixed opinions! I've got my upgrades completely planned out, both a PDI route and an EdGI/Laylax route.

People are saying PDI are amazing, but then I've heard nothing but good reviews from the EdGI components.

Anyway, will the EdGI parts work with the teflon cylinder, with the Polarstar cylinder head?
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
      Working...
      X