Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M56 tri-shot shotgun help!! please!!

Hi guys,

My M56 shotty has got into a dodgy habbit of locking in a position just befor it is pumped fully forwards, i've had a look at it and I can't see anything wrong with it, It seems to be only when a shell is in and it locks in a certain place so i can't pull the trigger to fire. It doesn't always do it but for some wierd reason it only seems to be when i am shooting into the outdoors, inside my house is fine.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks - Josh
    sigpic

Re: M56 tri-shot shotgun help!! please!!

-You say it locks JUST before it is fully pushed forward?
    -Can you still pump it back again, as if to double feed it?

Similar thing happened to my M56. Basically, the feeding of the BBs filter up between the triple air nozzles, literally through the middle of them. After use, usually one of nozzles get bent or snap and a BB usually gets wedged in the middle of all three nozzles... it's incurable if that is the issue- I could never bend the nozzle that broke back and keep it's integrity.

Have you removed the barrel at all? Disassembled the front end?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes mate, you can still pump it back again and i have took the barrel off at some point.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah. It sounds suspiciously like what I had in mind... it gets only a few mm away from where it is supposed to pump back to, but not quite!

If you are brave enough, try to disassemble the front end of the gun and remove the silvery tri-shot barrel. It should expose 3 plastic air nozzles... I'd like to bet you find a little bar-steward of a BB stuck in there!

Be warned, tri-shotties are allergic to strip-downs.... so be careful to put everything back in place!
        sigpic

Comment

Re: M56 tri-shot shotgun!! please!!

i have took it apart before mate, everything went back as normal but i'll have another look mate, what did you eventually do with your M56?
          sigpic

Comment

It either has to have a new set of nozzles put in (by sourcing a gun for parts) or it is worthless... I sold mine for parts!

If that is the case though. I hope it isn't the case and it can be fixed
            sigpic

Comment

Their doesn't seem to be any bb's jammed but they may have fell down the barrel, it seems to work in most cases but in other it just doesn't pump properly, how did you get when you sold yours for parts?
              sigpic

Comment

Well can you see any damage to the nozzles? Any of them not perfectly rounded?
                If this isn't the issue, then you may be able to salvage it. I've had 2 issues with tri-shotties, either the nozzles get bent or the trigger snaps. I am not sure what is up with yours right now!

But if you can't work it out, I managed to eventually shift mine for about £20 posted.
                sigpic

Comment

Okay mate, i know it's not the trigger ang i couldn't see anything wrong with the nozzles, i might just take it to the local airsofting place see what they say, thanks for your help mate - at least i know whats wrong with it now

Thanks - Josh
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMaster I started playing airsoft in November of 2009 and have been playing at the local site 'Phoenix Airsoft' ever since. Find out more about JMaster
                  Working...
                  X