BAR10 Part Left Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAR10 Part Left Over

I just received my new JG BAR10 G-Spec, and having assembled it, I appear to have followed good engineering procedure by making it work with 1 less part than was supplied!

Any idea what this bit is:
    bar10_part.jpg
    It was in the bag with the mag release and scope rail parts.

Re: BAR10 Part Left Over

it slides in the metal block that screws onto the hop unit.

Comment

hey mate

that looks like just a piece of rubbish

as the hop unit lever does not have any fancy mould lines in them they are just 1 1/2mm metal folded and drilled

best bet is to look on the bar 10 parts diagram on google mate and check each part off when fitting them

Comment

The gun's new. I have the manual. I don't see it on the exploded drawing. That's why I'm asking here.

Comment

Email the store you purchased it from, maybe it was a piece that had accidentally been put in there.
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

to be honest mate, it looks like a bit of packing plasting like bits from a loading tube or alike

Comment

Hmm.
              As I was putting the gun together, I looked to see if it fitted anywhere. It doesn't.

I'll see this weekend if it's really needed.

Comment

if the gun fires mate,

question, does it have any small holes on the side walls for little spring pins......

Comment

Originally posted by sniper1982 View Post
                  it slides in the metal block that screws onto the hop unit.
                  This is correct, not actually sure as to what it does though... But it slides into the block that you screw into the outer barrel above the hop unit
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep as above, sits in the bottom of the block of the hop unit with the raised circle part facing up towards your barrel.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

looks a lot like something i made up as a spacer so i could use tm mags in an acm gun ,if so it would fit under the mag release catch to move it about 1mm down to align with the slot in the tm mag,just a guess,if so a nice touch from them.

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
                        Yep as above, sits in the bottom of the block of the hop unit with the raised circle part facing up towards your barrel.
                        It seems like this is the winner. Sort of...
                        I think this is what the part was intended for on the VSR, but when I put it there on the BAR, the hop/barrel won't seat properly in the stock. It appears as though my BAR has that spacer "built-into" the hop unit, because when I take it out, the hop seats perfectly.

I think this is now "resolved".

Thanks, guys.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

No1_sonuk Find out more about No1_sonuk
                        Working...
                        X