Under 18 Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 18 Users

It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to purchase a R.I.F (Realistic Immitation Firearm) or I.F. (Immitation Firearm).

It is illegal for anyone to sell a R.I.F or I.F. to someone under the age of 18.

If you suspect a user is under 18 and attempting to purchase a R.I.F or I.F. on this forum please report them, however we will need further proof not just your word.

Under 18 users found attempting to purchase R.I.Fs or I.Fs on this forum will have their classifieds privileges revoked and given an "Under 18 User" tag on their profile.

Under 18 user accounts are theirs and theirs alone. They are not allowed to use their account because their brother/sister/parents/random stranger is buying the R.I.F/I.F for them. You are also not allowed to use your account to buy a gun for some one who is under 18.

Anyone found attempting to be sell a R.I.F or I.F to an under 18 user on this forum will also have their classifieds privileges removed.

Breaking the law on this forum will see your account banned.
    Last edited by GadgetMaster; 18 May, 2012, 01:41.

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
Working...
X