L111a1 practice grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L111a1 practice grenade

I found this wee beastie whilst digging through my many boxes of kit, it's brand new, never been fired with a few storage and pin related scrapes to the orange paint on the spoon. Any ideas as to how much it's worth?

Cheers, Wooly
    Nux sursum aut inclusit

Re: L111a1 practice grenade

Seen em going for 40 at War and Peace.

Problem being I don't think anyone (so far as I'm aware) will sell the charges for them to civvies/airsofter/reenactors or anyone who isn't LE or Military.
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Re: L111a1 practice grenade

Cheers. Working in engineering I am in the process of designing a 8/9mm blank adapter for it. It would be an instant 'bang' once the spoon is released, but could be good for posting through doors and windows or even a sneaky tripwire.
      Nux sursum aut inclusit

Comment

Any luck with the Adapter? I know it's been a while however!

Comment

Search for Airsoft grenades and Pyrotechnics on Fb they sell charges for these that are at the mk 5 level so are site safe

Comment

Ah ok thx bud. It's a shame there isn't an Adapter for blank rounds - although having it as a timed device would be difficult!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wooly Find out more about wooly
            Working...
            X