Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA80 related items

Evening all,

The following were attached to a G&G L85 (SA80) which has lay in a bag for the past 3-4 years unused after the Gearbox gave up the ghost; as such I am trying to raise some funds to reinvest in my WE M4 GBB.

5 x MAGPUL PTS eMAGS (75 Rd Capacity Midcap) - These were only used on a maximum of 5 game days; I have just tested the springs etc and they are in excellent condition; barely a mark on them. I am led to believe these are no longer available as MAGPUL withdrew the rights to them?

1 x Daniel Defence Rail (RS) with Tan Rail covers on left and right side. Again, minimal usage and markings and general good condition.

1 x Grip Pod for the above rail, also RS. Spring for the Bipod tested and is as solid as a rock, again minimal usage and markings.

1 x Element LLM01 (Black) - Does not work, I believe it to be a simple electrical connection that I would imagine someone with a little incentive could fix pretty easily. Absolutely looks the part and fits like a glove to the rail.

I have attempted to attach photos of all of the items but its keeps on rejecting my advances! I shall attempt to add images again once posted and if not, use an image sharing site to post a URL.

Regards,

Liam

Comment

hi whats stuff do u still have
      I have a we m4 gbb full alloy nozzle with metal guides new
      this is the full nozzle hard to find

Comment

A year down the line and I still have these items!

They haven't been used since and hence, the condition is as above.

Excellent items, deserve to be used really, wasted being boxed up in my shed!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Liam1992 Find out more about Liam1992
        Working...
        X