No announcement yet.

Huge Clearout (warning Large post)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be at a2 from 9:30 am black hawk Friday ready to go at 10 as requested

Comment

PM'd regarding MP7's and SR25's. Also keen for info on M240's and can be collected.

Comment

All the sr25ís sold this morning, only 1 m240 left 3 sold £400 each. No mp7ís sold yet as still unpacking

Comment

Firstly thank you to everyone that I came down today to view and buy kit. I was shocked to see a queue outside the shop at 9:20 waiting. As for the kit I get the most messages about. So far 23 xm177ís have been sold. All the mp5a4ís, all but 1 of the m240s are left, only 3 m249ís remain. 2 tm glocks remain. Ppkís are all gone. Only 2 of the vfc scars and 3 of the we scars remain. All the sr25ís are gone. Iíve just loaded up with more kit for the final day at A2 tomorrow so hopefully those that couldnít make it today Iíll see tomorrow

Comment

I shall be on site from 9:30 ready to go for 10 tomorrow

Comment

Another thank you to everyone that came down today. Was nice to meet you all and talk movies. A large percentage of the remaining kit went though Iím surprised that the dig 552ís, tavor 21ís and vfc scar and AKís had little if any attention. Most customers just bought film guns, m240ís and m249ís and pistols. I will be in from around 11-1 ish tomorrow to load up the remaining items to return to the studios so if youíre around the A2 area then feel free to drop by. Many thanks again for all your support, advice and custom. The zeroin community is a great one

Comment

Are you selling any more?
                Lurker.

Comment

We will be at some point but we are working at the moment so away filming

Comment

Hi, can you let me know if you have any M240's left please.

Thanks
                    James

Comment

Hi can you let me know if you still have any TM Glocks available?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

At the moment all the 240ís tm glocks are all sold

Comment

Id be interested in an xm177e2 and a 1911 if you have a price in mind

Comment

whoever brought the mp5's id really like one, cash standing by.

Comment

If you have other bits for sale please send out a list I'd be interested to know what would be available.
                              Operator, operating on operations.

Comment

Working...
                              X